Rothley safety grab rails are ideal for providing extra support around the home. Grab rails should be 32mm to 35mm diameter fixed with a clearance between the rail and the wall of 50mm to 60mm with a good grip when wet. They should contrast in colour and luminance with the background against which they are seen.
These grab rails are available in silver and white in a stainless steel in 25mm & 35mm in 305mm in length. Both are easy to fit and are covered by British standard BS8300.
Chrome Plated - Standard Safety Rail (Pre-packed)
Wall Clearance: 25mm:- 70mm
|J401BC||Rothley Safety Grab Rails Chrome Standard Steel 25mm x 305mm||N/A|
White - ABS Plastic Safety Rail
- Diameter: 35mm
- Wall Clearance: 35mm:– 100mm
- Finishes: White
- Length: 305mm
- Fluted hand grip to provide extra grip when wet
- Covered fixings so that screws are not visible when fitted
- ABS Plastic requires no electrical ‘earthing’ and will not rust
- Rothley ABS grab rails have been strength tested in accordance with BS EN12182: 1999 Section 16.2
|J480RW||Rothley Safety Grab Rails White ABS (Plastic) 35mm x 305mm||N/A|